Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Auburn Kentucky game didn't hold my attention and the only other thing on tonight is American Idol auditions. Since, like Todd, I'm suffering from some major headaches, I'm pretty low key tonight. While mine aren't mingraines, they are connected to the fact that I haven't gotten a decent nights sleep in a few weeks. There's really no good reason for that either. It's not like I'm going out and partying.

The most exciting thing I've done this week is .... I fully expected to have something to say there, but I couldn't think of anything. How sad is that? Problem with being low key is that I'm already bored to tears. Being forced to "relax" when that's all I've done for awhile is making me extremely stir-crazy.

Man, have my posts gotten boring. Maybe I should go back to posting pics of my dream man.

No comments: