Friday, August 04, 2006

So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehn, Goobye!

Ok, not that final, but I will be MIA until Monday.

Tonight it's a fierce round of frisbee golf and tomorrow it's off to Chicago for a very balanced weekend of MLS All-Star game and the Art Institute of Chicago.

I know it's hard to believe that I may be interested in things other than sports, but it's true. On Sunday it's off to view the beautiful art at my favorite place in the whole world. I could spend days at the Art Institute. I find it both fascinating and relaxing and it never gets old for me.

Catch you on the flip side!

7 comments:

TNIRISHFAN said...

Have fun. Be careful.

Nicole said...

Yes, dad.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....The Sound of Music. Cute.

TNIRISHFAN said...

not that you are going to get this til monday but was the catch you on the flip side a Boondock saints reference... if it was I like you even more. later.

Nicole said...

I'm still here til the morning, I just figured I wouldn't bother with posting.

And it's absolutely a Rocco quote. All time favorite movie. So like away...

Anonymous said...

IT'S DISC GOLF..NOT "FRISBEE" GOLF..IF YR A TRU PLAYER, U SHOULD KNOW THE DIFFERENCE

Nicole said...

Well I could call it frolf too, but since that sounds ridiculous, I don't. Amazing how that shortened moniker uses Frisbee.
Also, most people don't know what it is, so I say frisbee golf because it's more explanatory.

AND I've played 3 times. I never claimed to be a pro.