Sunday, August 20, 2006

Jenkins who?


Ok, I've posted a bunch and I don't think anyone cares that much, so I'm not going to do any extensive stat searches, but I'd like to point out how incredibly happy I am the Corey Hart is starting instead of the benched Jeff Jenkins.

Hart's hit three homeruns in the past 6 games.

On the other hand, Jenkins', who's the highest payed hitter on our roster, is hitting .254 this season with 10 home runs and 58 RBIs. He has three home runs in 232 at-bats since May 19, seven RBIs over the last month and was hitting .140 over his last 43 at-bats.

Corey Hart's well on his way to becoming my favorite Brewer, so Bill Hall better watch out. I remember Hart when he played vs. New Orleans in the minors. Plus, they have something in common, both their first Major League hits were for home runs, though Corey's was a 3-run shot. Not a bad welcome to the big league's gift!

And Corey doesn't chew. All he has to do is get rid of his chin pubes and he's a shoo-in for Cute Sports official favorite Brewer. I'd post a pic of him with disgusting blonde goatee, but google's fresh out, only showing us how good Corey looks bald chinned.

No comments: