Sunday, August 20, 2006

Packers don't suck, use up all points that were allotted for first three weeks' games

NFL Green Bay VS Atlanta

Ok, I didn't get to watch the game because I had tickets to last night's Brewers game and didn't realize the two were on the same night, so I'll point you here if you want some actual analysis.

I do wonder why Favre has played well into the second quarter for both of these preseason games. It seems a bit much and also like it's tempting fate.

Also, I'm saying right now that we won't score 38 points in the first 2 or 3 games combined. It's going to be a rough season and we used a good portion of our point allotment yesterday.

However, check out the play that starts about :49. That's shades of something past I wouldn't mind seeing more of this season.

No comments: