Thursday, July 10, 2008

Weekend plans

My weekend is jam-packed and there's some interesting stuff going on, so I'm passing it all along. I love summer in Milwaukee!!

Tonight me and the hounds will be at Bastille Days - Milwaukee's French Festival. Bastille Day itself is actually Monday (and my birthday!) The Basset Hound rescue I work with has a table there. Come visit Basset Buddies and meet the hounds!

Saturday morning is another Brewers Block Party. The schedule of players is up, though extremely likely to change as they've got a few of those players scheduled to be doing signings elsewhere at the same time.

Saturday afternoon we'll be at Trimborn Farm in Greenfield for the 1860s Baseball tournament
with the Milwaukee Cream Citys, among other teams. It's a uniform nerd's dream!!

Sunday I'll be in Chicago doing the anti-sport thing as the boyfriend got us tickets to go see Wicked for my birthday. Couldn't be more psyched!!! (though I'll probably be checking on CC from the hallway on my cell phone!)

No comments: