Saturday, September 23, 2006

So excited about this game...

But I can only half see the TV from the computer, so as much as I'd like to do minute by minute blogging, I really really want to actually watch the game.


We'll see if I can do both...


At this point, I'm just excited that Wisconsin seems to have showed up for the game. We're forcing errors. That P.J. Hill TD was a beautiful run. He's an absolute bulldozer.

The return game is looking better every game. Despite there being a penalty on the last return, what it did show is how absolutely fearless Hampton is. We're going to get a lot better field position thanks to this guy.

The biggest thing I was worried about in this game is that the defense would fail to show up til the second quarter and we'd be too far behind to do anything. But since that's out of the way, already, I can move on to worrying about something else.

But we're at 6 mins left in the quarter, we've sacked the QB, have an INT and we're ahead ... I can't complain about that.

No comments: