Thursday, September 28, 2006

Big Changes here at Cute Sports Central

Ok, so first things first is that I'm going to be guest blogging over at Badger Sports for about two weeks.

He's going out of the country and asked yours truly to fill in. I don't know how much content there will be to go around, so it's likely that I'll just be linking to him here. However, anything non-Badger realted will still be appearing here.

I'm sure it sound confusing, but don't worry, I'll link and point you in the right direction.

Secondly, Cute Sports will be moving in the near future. I've hooked up with a local newspaper, called the Shepherd Express and I will be blogging for them.

Don't look for major content changes, as they already like what it is I'm doing. Why mess with perfection, right?! HA HA HA!

As far as I can tell, all that will change is the URL and the fact that I'll be receiving (minor) compensation.

I do hope that any readers I do have will follow me over to that URL. This should bring good exposure to Cute Sports. Sports is a new addition to their coverage, so we'll be bringing the glory of Wisconsin sports to the masses (or, you know, small groups of people who read an alt. weekly)

1 comment:

homericsimile said...

First, congrats on the newspaper hookup. Compensation is always good, right?

Second, I'm starting up a "female talks about sports" type blog myself - and I was wondering if you knew of any other female sports bloggers out there that I could include on my links list.

Thanks!