Saturday, June 10, 2006

Not in Florida.

So I really don't feel like telling a whole long story.
But I'm not in Florida. I'm in Wisconsin.

I hate Illinois!
I HATE IT!


About 1 am Thursday morning a deer appeared in front of my car. I swerved. I don't remember anything after that. My car, with trailer, jacknifed, turned around and then rolled 2 or 3 times and ended up in a ditch. My car and the trailer are totalled. I was helicoptered to St. Louis.

I'm fine. Miraculously most of my things are ok as well. My boyfriend has 1 scratch on him. After many xrays and 2 cat scans, I'm bruised, sore and concussed, but here. I'm back home.

I don't know what's going to happen.

So that's my story.

1 comment:

TNIRISHFAN said...

That is fricking nuts. I really don't know what to say. Glad you got out of it with as little damage as you did, but sorry that this happened to you. In case all this compassion has you wondering if this is really me... How could they tell you were concussed is there really much difference. All right that's enough of that. I hope that everything works out for you with Florida. I know what that meant to you. Heal up quickly.