Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Happy Moving Day!!

The UHaul's* packed and I've only to wait for my partner in drive in order to go!


*I hate UHaul with a passion heretofore unacheived. I have had nothing but bad experiences with them. Unfortunately, they are the only company that rents trailers. Other places will rent you the whole truck, but if you want to rent a trailer, you have to go with UHaul. And trust me, they treat you like they don't care because they know you have no where else to go!

I would write more of this diatribe, but I'll just get myself upset again. Seriously, I was there for almost 3 hours this morning "picking up" my trailer. Also, yesterday, I couldn't get anyone to answer the phone, so I called customer service, and that guy just kept saying "there's nothing I can do for you" Some customer service!





Anyway, excuse the anger. I'll be back in a few days signing in from bright shiny hot Florida!

3 comments:

TNIRISHFAN said...

Good luck, Be careful.

Anonymous said...

best of luck to you nicole

fifipoo07 said...

Hey glad to hear that you are blogging on the world cup ! Us girls can really add a different perspective I think. I've just posted my review of the first match and a light hearted piece on good looking and ugly ( past and present) footballers in the world cup. I worked really hard on it ........too hard I think. The poll results should be fun if anybody votes. I will be adding you to my blog roll v soon. Frustrated http://philippasdailynewsplanet.blogspot.com