Saturday, June 17, 2006

I hath returned.

I'm sure no one missed me!

I've actually been on a much needed spur of the moment vacay instigated by my friend Christine. She called on Sunday and told me she was buying me a ticket to come see her at her Grandma's house in Baltimore. Christine lives in Key West and so we were supposed to be much closer to each other when I was moving to Florida. We'd already made plans for her to come stay with me for the 4th of July. Anyway, her very fabulous mommy bought me a ticket and I was in Baltimore, Washington DC and Philly for the past few days. The trip took some extra twists and turns, namely that I spent today in Philadelphia, when I was supposed to get into Milwaukee at 8 am this morning.

Frankly, it's late and I've had a long day. Also, it's the boyfriend's birthday today(Saturday) so I need to get some sleep in order to be non-boring birthday entertainment. But I'll catch things up by Monday.

1 comment:

fifipoo07 said...

Just wondered if u watching the USA game? Sounds pretty good at mo. Am gonna try and blog on it tommorrow, once I've watched the tape. sounds like a cool trip btw. Pippa.