Saturday, June 24, 2006

Mas Hotties

Ok, so this hottie search is more difficult than I'd imagined. Apparently I've been paying too much attention to the actually match and haven't so much noticed any hotness.

Here are a few I've collected so far.


Niko Kranjcar, 21 year old Croatian midfielder. Plays club for Hajduk Split. This here mug was significantly hotter looking than anything I find via Google.











Martin Steklenburg from the Netherlands. 23 and plays club with Ajax. And a keeper no less. (Us goaltenders have to stick together!) This guy looks like an Ole Miss frat boy, and somehow we're ok with that. A bit pretty, but we're ok with that too!













Australian Harry Kewell looks rather nice here. We dig the grin and the slightly floppy hair. He's 27, a striker and he plays for Liverpool. However .....












...we also found this picture of him looking entirely too much like George Michael for our tastes.












German Tim Borowski. Look closely for the freckles. Ok, so he looks about 15 and he has that "my mom just cut my hair using a tupperware bowl" thing going. But hair is fixable, so he stays. 26, Midfield, plays for Werder Bremen



Somehow this ended up being the all whiteboy version of soccer hotties. Not sure how that happened. Maybe because I randomly clicked on team names, then randomly on names from their roster in hopeful search for hotness. I promise to check out some Italians, Ghanians, T&T-ers and South Koreans tomorrow.

No comments: