Saturday, April 29, 2006

Poor Jets Fans..

My most recent Jets fan story happened at Mardi Gras, when some friends of friends were in town and one was wearing a Texans cap and the other was wearing a Jets hat. It was between parades and they were all talking football. With these two teams, I'm fairly certain the discussion was something like "which of our teams sucks the most?"

So I jumped in and said that at least Houston has a QB, concussed though he was. You know the Jets are in trouble when their starting QB is from Wisconsin, not exactly a passing powerhouse.

The drunker this kid got, the more often he kept screaming at the top of his lungs "I love Brooks Bollinger!"

I'm fairly certain he and I were the only ones in New Orleans at that time who had a clue who Brooks Bollinger is.

Anyway, that's a not so interesting lead in to this fabulous clip of Jets draft history, complete with fan reactions...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98&search=jets%20draft

No comments: