Friday, April 07, 2006

Ok, so the hockey game last night was absolutely amazing and I have tons I want to write about it, but I only get 30 mins for lunch and I don't want to spend it on here.

Tonight I'm going to a Skills Challenge for the Frozen Four as well as the presentation of the Hobey Baker, college hockey's MVP. Wisconsin goalie Brian Elliot is one of 3 finalists for the award. (after how he played last night, he absolutely deserves it!)

Saturday night is the Championship game.

It's likely I won't be on the computer for any length on Sunday, so I'll try and do one giant update then.

Todd tells me only losers and hippies like Hockey, and I'm not sure which category I fall in, but this team has been great to watch this season and I'm excited that I've been able to go to so many games and I can't believe we got tickets for last night.

the moral of the story: I'll get back to you on this.

No comments: