Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Sparseness


Things are, and I would think, will continue to be, sparse from these parts for a bit.

Clearly, there's lots going on, but I'm certain no one needs to hear me whine, cry or otherwise freak out about this whole move thing on a daily basis. I suppose I could get away with a post or two of that sort, but at this point I'm like a pregnany lady with mood swings like there's no tomorrow. I alternately stress out, reminisce, get sad, get excited and lets through some freaking out in there. I feel like I just gave notice at work and now I only have 6 work days left.

Anyway, the point is, no one cares about my going a little bit nuts. And there's not much going on sportswise. Plus, even if there were, I wouldn't have time to write anything worth while about it. I'll link to some important things, but the Brewers are crap, currently and the only other thing going on that I care about is minor league hockey and I know no one else cares about that.

(the Milwaukee Admirals are one win away from a trip to the finals to vie for the Calder Cup, minor league hockey's championship)

Anyway, not that anyone really particularly cares about my blatherings, but there you go.

No comments: