Thursday, May 04, 2006

Last post, I promise...

I promised to post this:

Top Ten Reasons To Date an Engineer
1. The world does revolve around us... We pick the coordinate system.
2. Find out what those other buttons on your calculator do.
3. We know how to handle stress and strain in our relationships.
4. Parents will approve.
5. Help with your math homework.
6. Can calculate head pressure.
7. Looks good on a resume.
8. Free body diagrams.
9. High starting salary.
10. Extremely good looking

Never underestimate the importance of #9. I have a communications degree. I'm destined for a life of ramen noodles and the Beast.

2 comments:

Wes Wolfe said...

Of course, you also have to deal with the fact that they have absolutely no skillz with the ladies. Us mass comm guys, we've got the hook-up.

Holla!

Nicole said...

Yes, in my experience, print journos have all kinds of game!

In fact, I think the engineers win here because though the may have no skillz, at least they can keep me in the manner to which I've become accostomed!