Tuesday, May 16, 2006

An accurate portrayal of me, currently...




















I've got a ton going on and yet, I've got nothing going on. Most of what is occurring involves my mind going about 6,000 miles a minute. It's too early to be packing, so mostly I'm just making lists of things that I will need to do shortly.

Anyway, I'll try to be more exciting, but I wouldn't keep your hopes up. The best that's going on around these parts is that the Brewers are 3-4 from this weekend and today. I went to the game Saturday night and got a seriously creepy looking bobblehead of closer Derrick Turnbow. I'll take a pic and post it. It has "real" hair. Creepy. Anyway, that's the only game they lost this week. As an interesting sidenote, the team seems to do really well when I have the game on TV, but am otherwise occupied. Seriously. It's a pattern.

1 comment:

TNIRISHFAN said...

Seriously why the comment moderation?