Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Job Update

So that job with the Florida newspaper that I mentioned eons ago.
I haven't not mentioned it because I didn't get it. This has actually been ongoing since then.

I got another call from the sports editor on Tuesday asking if I was still interested in the position. Of course the fact that I'd called him about once every 10 days since the original interview just to see what was going on clearly wasn't clue enough for him.

Supposedly I'll be getting a call tonight or tomorrow from the managing editor.

The first question the sports editor asked me was if I was still interested and the second was how quickly could I be there?

So yeah, just so you know, it's not that I suck and didn't get the job. It's that they haven't figured anything out yet.

(of course, it could still turn out that I suck and didn't get the job...)

2 comments:

TNIRISHFAN said...

I'm pretty dense so scuse me for asking a dumb question. Is this still the Florida job?

Nicole said...

Yes, it is. Sad, but true.