Monday, May 22, 2006

Itinerary's set



I'm officially leaving the land of cheese and beer the night of June 7. Due to construction and wanting to avoid as much topography as possible with my tiny car pulling a trailer, I'll be heading south through Illinois and crossing into Kentucky at Paducah. Then it's on to Nashville, down into Alabama, through B'ham and Montgomery, then some small road to meet up with I-10 into Tallahassee and on down into Orlando. Total (inexact) Mileage, 1380.


On the plus, there's company for the ride. Good thing neither of us will listen to the other's music. The breakup will probably be much easier at the end because I'm pretty sure we'll hate each other!

5 comments:

fifipoo07 said...

Hey I came across your blog a while back and have been meaning to comment. I think it's great 2 c another girl so interested in sports and commenting on it. I am from the UK and am only a recent convert to US sports......well mainly American football. Keep up the good work. Oh yeah and if you visit my blog you'll see I blogged you.

Wes Wolfe said...

Give me a call. Maybe Nico and Todd can come out as well and get you good and faced on The Strip.

Nicole said...

Like I'd leave myself at the mercy of you 3.

Anonymous said...

Party in the 'Ham for sure....or at least lunch.

Nicole said...

We'll see boys. That's a long 20 some hour drive I'll be in the middle of. Plus, I won't be alone.