Thursday, March 02, 2006

I'm ba-ack!

I think I'll start with some links:

So driving in to work this morning, I heard about this. Apparently Parkinson's disease drugs are tied to sudden, compulsive gambling.

Bush new about Katrina's impending doom, just didn't care.
"Bush didn’t ask a single question during the final government-wide briefing the day before Katrina struck Aug. 29 but assured soon-to-be-battered state officials: 'We are fully prepared.'”

Man unhappy that U.S. papers aren't printing Mohammed cartoon makes 8 foot copies and puts them in his yard. Wants to know what all that fuss is about.

All that craziness about foreign owned ports? Too late.

Three words I never thought I'd type: Bill O'Reilly, Pimp

"You know, I just have one simple request and that is to have sharks with freakin' laser beams attached to their heads. Is that too much to ask?" Apparently not.

This is Milwaukee.

No comments: