Saturday, September 06, 2008

Drive By Blogging

I'm sitting in an East Side coffee shop before 8 am to do 2 things
1. Buy Badger Hockey Season Tickets
2. Blog about last night's Brewer game

Do they have medicine for this?

Of course my time is limited and I can't find the research I need.

But my point is this: CC Sabathia should send MLB a tape of the play he made last night in which a far slower bunt was sent toward the third base line and CC picked it up and threw the guy out at first. Seems to me he proved that he could have made the throw in the no-hitter that wasn't.

Also, please, Ned, for the love of all that is holy (namely, a postseason berth) please get off your ridiculously stubborn high horse and stop putting Eric Gagne in in the 8th inning. He can't handle the high pressure situations. In that way, he's our new Turnbow. He actually did pretty damn well after the leadoff homer and the ensuing double, but by then the damage is done.

I'll stop there. The boyfriend just called, it's time to head to Madison.

No comments: