Friday, August 31, 2007

We're going to a Badgers game, We're going to a Badgers game, We'regoingtoabadgersgame!!!!

I'm quite happy to announce that despite my Labor Day weekend plans being washed away by the rains of the past week, I have managed to piece together quite a terrific (and sportsrific) weekend.

Tomorrow I'll be in Madison, sunning myself at the Badger football game. Sure, it's just Washington State. But since I paid about $15 a ticket, I'd watch them play the Sisters of the Poor if it meant I got to spend my afternoon in Madison and at Camp Randall.

Sadly, Sunday is family day. I don't want to talk about this, I'm in denial.

But Monday, I'll be cheering on the pathetically ailing Brewers. This is much more about being with my boyfriend, being out of the house and tailgating than it is about the Crew.

Pics to follow next week..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You still won't beat Michigan.

Anonymous said...

we didn't have to. thanks app. st.!