Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Brewers won one! and also, it appears the Packers might not suck

Now neither of these two stories should lead you to get your hopes up in any manner, but something's better than nothing.

The Brewers absolutely railed upon the Diamondbacks last night and it gave me great hope. Everyone has said that this road trip is the true test and is pretty much make-or-break for the Crew. Former Brewer Doug Davis lasted just 2 innings and the Brewers won 9-0. It was nice to see a rally and to see us post runs in multiple innings. Last night's recap here.

Also, the Packers absolutely cruised Saturday night beating Seattle 48-13. Sure, it's only the preseason, but the team looked vrrrrrrry nice. We had acorbatic catches, we had sacks, we had interceptions. I'm not getting too excited (stupid Brewers taught me what a bad idea that is) but I have way more hope for this season than I did Saturday morning. Recap.

No comments: