Monday, August 27, 2007

My (very scary) first foray into Fantasy Football

Another writer at the newspaper I freelance with "challenged" me to join his fantasy football league. There's a lot of pressure, since I'm the only sports writer. Also, I think I'm the only girl in the league.

Here's my team:

QB Drew Brees
RB Laurence Maroney
RB Cadillac Williams
WR Reggie Wayne
WR TJ Houshmandzadeh
WR Julius Jones
TE Tony Gonzalez
K Adam Vinatieri
Ravens Defense

and my bench:

Braylon Edwards
Jon Kitna
Devery Henderson
Heath Miller
Anthony Thomas
Jeff Wilkins
Najeh Davenport
Rex Grossman

I'll be awaiting all jokes, comments and razzes

3 comments:

Todd Jones said...

You drafted the Sex Cannon?

Nicole said...

Hell yeah I did. I have my picks there in draft order. I picked up Sexy Rexy with the 2nd to last pick in the draft and frankly, I'd take him as my 3rd string QB any day.

Anonymous said...

seriously, good decent picks except for grossman. you're better off picking up a backup than using him. he's gawd-awful.