Monday, September 24, 2007

So tired...

I'll be honest. The Brewers posts have been fewer and farther between lately because I'm just plain tired of saying the same thing. I'm tired of watching this team and I'm tired of waiting for that big thing to happen and always being let down.

Truth be told, I'm thrilled the roller coaster is over and I'm thrilled the Packers are over-acheiving. My expectations of the Packers are realy slim, so all of this winning is nothing but a bonus.

As for the Brewers, you're not needing to read here to see how they've spectacularly and miserably failed in the past week. We've lost 5 of 6 and we've lost 6 straight against the Cards, who come into Miller Park tonight.

So let's move forward. The brightest spot I've seen so far is the talk of buying out of Geoff Junkins' contract.

This article discusses how this is likely Jenkins' last home stand. However, it doesn't say much else.

This article looks at how GM Doug Melvin is hoping to get a longer contract on Francisco Cordero.

No comments: