Thursday, November 16, 2006

I'm going to the game!

Ok, so we're only playing Buffalo. But I'm going to a second Wisconsin football game this weekend.

Buffalo is like 2-8 (edited) this year and has the dubious distinction of being the school that Temple beat, ending their 8,784 game losing streak.

But still, I'll be at Camp Randall and will check in on Monday with a full report. I can't imagine it will be a fabulously exciting game, but the tickets were cheap, so there you go...

Besides, it means that I'll just have to go to a sports bar to watch the Ohio-Michigan game, which is absolutely upsetting. If I werent' going to the Badger game, I'd be sitting at home watching the BIG GAME. Now I get to go watch it with a bunch of crazies.

Good times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, Buffalo is 2-8 overall and 1-6 in conference (Mid-America East).

Nicole said...

OOPS!