Friday, November 24, 2006

A belated Happy Turkey Day

I never made it to the computer yesterday and I've been up since 4 this morning doing the shopping thing, but I did just want to drop a line to say thanks to all (5) of my readers.


So let's be thankful for bowl season and college basketball craziness so early in the year. For the Packers sucking less then I though they would and the Badger football team far surpassing anyone's expectations for this season.

I'm thankful for football on every day of the week and basketball to break it up. I'm thankful for college hockey and dancing at any Wisconsin game.

I'm thankful yesterday's Lions/Dolphins game was way more exciting to watch then I expected.

In addition, I'm thankful for good friends and good sports. I'm thankful for a fabulous boyfriend/copy editor who keeps me sane.!

I hope everyone's nice and relaxed from yesterday and is prepared for the football smorgasbord that is this weekend. I'll be napping to recover from this morning's shopping extravaganza so that I'll be wide awake to check out LSU/Arkansas.

But during the nap, I'll be dreaming of Notre Dame taking USC down!

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll!

1 comment:

karl said...

Happy thanksgiving
i'm happy to be one of your 5 readers