Monday, February 26, 2007

Corey Hart to get starting role with Brewers in 2007

This article is about my favorite Brewer, Corey Hart. Ok, the title of my "favorite" Brewer shifts to a different guy every week, but I have an affinity for Corey Hart.

I'm sure it has something to do with seeing him play for Nashville, who often visited New Orleans to play the AAA Zephyrs. Also, I just think he's a good, clutch player. Finally, I hate everything that is Geoff Jenkins. It's admittably an irrational hatred. But there you go. Corey Hart=fabulous.

The article says we should be seeing Corey as the starting left fielder with Mench and Jenkins splitting duty in right. Since I've been less than impressed by either of their offensive output, not to mention their lack of hustle in the outfield. The best possible outcome, you know, other than not having them on the team, is to have them split time. At least their not both on the field!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Corey Hart = Fabulous...I absolutely agree! Can't wait for the 2008 season to start! I received a Milwaukee Brewers 2008 Calendar for Christmas. It lists Corey Hart (Mr. October) as LEFT FIELDER...c'mon...the company putting out the calendar is from Delafield. How do you get that wrong?