Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Mini-milestone

Cute Sports hit 500 posts the other day.

I did a little dance.


Posting here has been slow, as I had taken over duties on Badger Sports Fan. But he's back and now I can get back to doing my own thing here. We have gone live over at the Shepherd Express website, but there have been a lot of technical difficulties. I had planned on moving the whole operation over there, but that plan has been shelved pending further developments.

So life should be back to normal over here. So normal, in fact, that I'm going to a Badger Hockey game Saturday night.

Ah.... life is good. (Also, I just watched last night's Maine vs. Minnesota hockey game and Maine scored in the first :21 seconds. That's enough to make any hockey fan happy!)

3 comments:

karl said...

Congratulations on your 500th post. what will you do to celebrate this occasion?
do you want gifts?
i have a Milwaukee Brewer seat cushion from 1983 that I bought at a garage sale last year for $.25
let me know...

Nicole said...

Is it even worth the quarter?

karl said...

haha of course
and i spied it from 20 yards away while i was driving...
not sure if it would be worth the postage to send to you, so maybe a picture of the seat cushion will suffice...