Thursday, February 09, 2006

Reason #872 why I love Milwaukee

So I'm cruising along Fark, checking out the healines when I see this: "In what has to be the most disgusting promotion ever, hockey team to have 'Hairy Back Night.'" And I'm thinking, this I have to see. This I have to post. So I click on the link, only to find out that it's here. God bless Wisconsin. Land of Beer, Brats, Cheese and Hairy Backs.

The Story:
MILWAUKEE, Wis. (CP) - Minor league hockey fans in Milwaukee will give the shirts off their backs for a shot at a trip to Las Vegas.
But only the hairiest in the land will win the grand prize. In a Friday night event that might have the squeamish averting their eyes, the Milwaukee Admirals of the American Hockey League will hold a "Hairiest Back Contest" for any hirsute hockey fans who have more hair on their backs than on their heads.
After the judges, um, comb through all eligible contestants, three shaggy finalists will grin and bare it at centre ice to let the fans pick the winner.




What does it say about me if I kind of really want to go to this game?

No comments: