Tuesday, June 16, 2009

God damn, last night's game was fun!

I wrote all about the game for my Ladies…post yesterday, so I’ll direct you there for thoughts on Interleague and the incredible comeback that was last night’s win.

Can you imagine if you turned the game off when the Brewers were down 8-3? Or even if you survived that and the mini-comeback but then gave up hope when they went down five runs again at 12-7 and turned the TV off in disgust?

The bf’s birthday is tomorrow and we talked about going to Cleveland for this series for his birthday, but obviously ended up not making the trip. How mad am I right now? The plan was to go to Cleveland for two games and rent a car and head to Pittsburgh for a game because I really want to see a game in that stadium.

Oh well – we went to St. Louis instead, which was great. But it would have been awesome to see last night’s game in person!

1 comment:

dl004d said...

Yep, that was me — I turned it off at 12-7 in disgust. When I saw the headline the next day, I had to make sure it was the right date and they were talking about the same game I saw!