Thursday, June 12, 2008

Co-Worker VooDoo

Yesterday morning I was reading on Deadspin about how Albert Pujols was carried off the field Tuesday night and I shared the news with my co-worker, who was equally excited about what this meant for the Brewers. Sports fan that I am, I then said to him "Now, if someone would just go down on the Cubs, we'd be set."
He asked who and I said maybe D. Lee and he said "No, Soriano."

I'm officially very, very afraid of my co-worker.
Soriano is out at least six weeks with a broken hand.

Pujols looks to be out at least 3 weeks.

The co-worked has set his sights on Zambrano and Lance Berkman. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

(Time for the Brewers to make their move)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude. your co-worker is awesome. he's got quite the streak going.