Sunday, July 22, 2007

Bonds in Milwaukee

I was at Saturday's game and though I really don't want to talk about the outcome, I will talk about Bonds' spectacular whiffs and complete lack of being useful in the game.

For the record, I don't hate Barry Bonds because of the pall of steroids that surrounds him. Certainly the whole thing is mighty suspicious, but nothing's been proven so I'm leaving that alone.
However, I do hate Barry Bonds for being ridiculously cocky, in possession of a crazy ego and for continuing his career merely to beat this record. No one who has ever been any sort of athlete can have respect for someone who is sticking around long after their prime. Barry is taking up a ton of salary money and a roster spot for his supposed place in history and that just really bothers me.

But who cares what I think about Barry. On with the pictures!






In that batting cage
















Batting practice



















































I have lots more pics, but Blogger is very slow uploading and I've spent all day reading Harry Potter, so I don't have the patience. More pics tomorrow!

No comments: