Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Linkies

I usually spend a good chunk of my night catching up on all "the internet" I feel I missed out on during my day at work. Today I came across quite a few good articles and they're all on sites I don't think too many people check out on a daily basis, so excuse the linkies, but I'd highly recommend reading these.

This one is about Dodgers' part-time 87-year-old amateur scout George Genovese - and how the Dodgers cut his salary 56%.

This one makes an interesting contention that the Brewers' recent moves have little to do with 2010. He says the team's building for 2011.

Over on Sports Bubbler, this column talks about why it sucks to be a Wisconsin sports fan lately and gives some suggestions for how to fix it.

1 comment:

Floorballcentral said...

Ha it is great to be in wisconsin cause there might be a sports revolution coming this way.
Floorball Hockey will go Olympic in 2020 and...
http://floorballcentral.blogspot.com/