Saturday, May 12, 2007

Nominee for the Darwin awards

So let's say I have a documented drug problem. And let's say I'm a professional athlete. And let's say I have a history of doing things that make people question my sanity.

So I just finished serving my one year suspension for violating the league's substance abuse policy and I ask the league kindly to let me back in.

Do you think I sober up before I apply for reinstatement? Do I realize that since I have a sketchy past full of failed drug tests and I've just served a suspension that before they even consider my appeal they're going to make sure I've cleaned up my act?


NO NO NO! Because I'm Ricky Williams and I'm literally the most fried person on the face of the planet.

Ricky Williams fails drug test, delaying his appeal for reinstatement.

No comments: