Monday, October 01, 2007

Big Ten Football doesn't suck as much your conference does

Ohio State is #4. Wisconsin is #5. Purdue is #23.

I'm not so stupid as to not recognize that this is less about us being great and more about other teams sucking. However, my team's don't suck more than your conference's teams!

In all seriousness, for all the crap that we took in the first few weeks due to Michigan's loss, I'd say we've rebounded rather nicely. There isn't another conference with two teams in the top 5. edit: Sorry, I was wrong. Pac-10 too. My bad!

It's a long season and people are just way too quick to jump on the bandwagon.

When was the last time you remember being in the 5th week of the season and having two one-loss teams in the top 10? There are 12 one-loss teams in the top 25.

4 comments:

Todd Jones said...

But you've still got Penn State, so suck on that!

Chris Richardson said...

yeah, yeah. Big 10 this, Big 10 that. the SEC has 3 teams in the top 10 and 5 in the top 15...

Anonymous said...

Um....the Pac-10 has USC (#1/2) and Cal (#3).

Nicole said...

Sorry about that. I was so righteous in my indignation that I didn't even look at it properly.

Also, Todd, your pick for Penn State to win the Big Ten ... how's it looking?!