Sunday, December 31, 2006

From infant to toddler

Or Happy First Birthday Cute Sports!

I'm actually two days late on this. I was all on the ball with this a week or so ago, right when I got the computer and I was ready and waiting to make my one year post.

Now I totally fell behind. How bad is it when you forget your own birthday?!

But seriously, it's been a year since I started this thing and I'm not sure exactly what it is I have to show for it. I guess, technically, it turned into a paying gig, since I'm now doing the exact same thing for a local newspaper's website.

Frankly, I never really imagined anyone would read any of my ramblings and despite the fact that my content is predominately about Wisconsin sports, most of my readers reside in Alabama....

But there you go, Cute Sports is a whole year old. Here's hoping we pick up some readers and some notice in '07.

If not that, let's hope the Packers try to suck less, the Badger basketball team continues their stellar run this season, the football team is able to hold on to P.J. Hill, attempt to replace John Stocco and Joe Thomas, and basically prove to everyone that this season was no fluke of scheduling. May Marquette quietly climb their way back up the standings and cement their place among Big East elite.

And may I find a job that relates to writing or sports in some way, shape, or form....


Happy New Year everyone. Have fun, watch lots of football and be safe.

No comments: