Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Capital Bowl "one to watch"

So I heard this on the radio this morning, but I couldn't find the link, so technically it's heresay.

But apparently MSNBC (clearly the foremost thought on College Football) broke down the whole bowl schedule into what to watch and what to merely have on as background noise, among others.

But, according to them, the top 5 bowls to watch this season are

1. The Rose Bowl - Michigan v. USC
2. The National Championship
3. The Hawaii Bowl - Hawaii v. Arizona State - likely to be a big shootout
4. The Fiesta Bowl - Oklahoma v. Boise State
5. The Capital One Bowl - Wisconsin v. Arkansas


At least we're getting some respect now.....

3 comments:

DrewMG said...

Just stumbled across your blog and noticed:

4. The Cotton Bowl - Oklahoma v. Boise State

I thought I'd mention that you're thinking of the Fiesta Bowl. The Cotton Bowl is between Nebraska and Auburn.

Nicole said...

Oh, Thanks. I did it from memory this morning before I started work. I'll make the change!

Anonymous said...

Whoa...what, no love for Teh Sugar Bowl? C'mon...gotta' give LSU/Notre Dame a li'l somethin'.