Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Minutes of fun this morning...

The Lazy Bloggers post generator brings you this mornings' post:

Holy Snapping Duck Do! I just opened mine eyes, and lo! I have not updated this since Hammertime was in the charts... You would not believe the fairy dust I have to clean up. Apologies to my regular readers! Even the little blue ones!.

I am lost in a sea of pseudo-olde-english with learning to play lawn bowls, selling my soul to Google, just generally being of great concern to anyone unfortunate to cross my path, my day seems to be a litany of stuff and giggles from the light through yonder window breaks to I run out of alcohol. I am convinced that I absolutely deserve this after all my hard work. it will be fun fun fun till they take my TBird away.

I declare solemnly I will make more of an effort to blog more often until the nice men in the white coats come back. You wanna test me? I will write more to certain yous; but it might not be you in particular who I write to..

No comments: