Monday, September 18, 2006

If you want to be a Badger, then come along with me ... Part III

Second half pics. I think a few of these are out of order, my apologies....









Bucky does push ups to count off the points we scored.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7
We! Want! More! Beer!







Moments after P.J. Hill scored our first touchdown. This picture isn't zoomed in at all. I still can't believe we were this close!















I don't have the best of cameras, so these action shots are a few seconds behind, but you get the idea....











The Cheerleaders.














One of the useless drives, where we didn't take the easy 3, but instead went for it on 4th down, despite the fact that we've yet to convert on 4th.






































The players leaving the field.

No comments: