Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Love me some Brewers

I've said many many times this season, I may not be the biggest baseball fan, but man the Brewers are fun to watch this year. Even when they lose, they're good times. Hell, the game we lost 8-9 to the Mets in mid-May was actually the best game I've seen this year, what with the dramatic comeback and Derrick Turnbow blowing the save on his bobblehead night (somehow it keeps coming back to that creepy thing) What other team can you say that about? Plys, we're only 4 games back from St. Louis, who is giving every fan of the downtrodden false hope that we'll somehow be in this at the end of the season.

Last night it was 2 9th inning errors that led the Cubs to lose the second straight to the Brew Crew. Next up are day games at Wrigley today and tomorrow that I'm pissed I don't get to see. Let's see another two wins and take a look at some NL Central standings then!

Plus, check out oldy and inconsistantly goodie Geoff Jenkins laying out for one here. It's on June 27, 2006.

No comments: